Open Days 2020
The videos below are organised into Youtube playlists. When one video ends the next will start automatically.
Our Prospectus and application forms and admissions policies for both schools are available to download at the bottom of this page. For more information or if you have any questions please contact reception.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN MORNING TOURS ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED.
We are running a limited number of tours of the school site that can be booked on a first come first served basis on weekdays between the 22nd September and 30th October. They will be relevant to families of both boys and girls and led by a member of staff.
Please note that for safety reasons:
- All tours must be pre booked . We regret that we will not be able to welcome any visitors without a pre-existing booking.
- Tour groups are limited to two households per morning with a maximum of three visitors per household.
- Masks must be worn at all times while on site
- Although tours will cover the school site and all of our excellent facilities, tour groups will not be able to enter classrooms.
To be added to the waiting list in case a space becomes available please email this address with your name, phone number and the primary school your child currently attends.
Virtual Q+A with our Executive Headteacher
At 17:00 on Thursday, 15th October Mr Fitzgerald our Executive Headteacher will be leading a virtual Q+A session on Zoom to answer any questions parents may have about our Federation.
Virtual Tours on Zoom
To accommodate those who are shielding or at risk we have the capacity to arrange a limited number of virtual tours of the school via Zoom.
Applying to Bishop Challoner
In addition to completing your Local Authority Application Form you will need to complete our Supplementary Information Form.
You can obtain the Supplementary Form by:
- Downloading it from the bottom of this page
- Asking at Main Reception on weekdays from 8:00 to 15:00
- Telephoning the school on 0207 791 9500
Please complete your Supplementary Form and return it to the school as soon as possible, with a final deadline of the 31st October. If you are waiting for a Certificate of Catholic Practice you can send the Supplementary Form to the school and forward the Priest’s Reference at a later date. CCP Forms can be collected from your local Parish.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU COMPLETE BOTH FORMS
|Boys and Girls Prospectus||22nd Sep 2020||Download|
|Boys Supplementary Form September 2021||22nd Sep 2020||Download|
|Girls Supplementary Form September 2021||22nd Sep 2020||Download|
|Girls Admissions Policy September 2021||23rd Sep 2020||Download|
|Boys Admissions Policy September 2021||23rd Sep 2020||Download|