Year 8 Options Information
Year 11 Easter Intervention Schedule
The timetable for our Year 11 Easter Intervention Sessions is available to download at the bottom of this page.
- The pupils must arrive at school by the Steel Lane entrance at 9:50 am (main staff carpark). They will be escorted in and out of the building each day and will not be allowed to leave the premises before finishing their session(s).
- The first session is 10:00am -12:15pm and the second session is 12:45pm-3:00pm.
- If your child wishes to attend both sessions on a day, they will have a 30min break but will not be allowed off-site so must bring a packed lunch.
- All sessions will be delivered in the 6th Form Building, first floor.
- Biscuits, juice, and water will be provided for students by the school.
- Pupils are not required to wear their uniform to school but must bring a face mask.